Fall Trend 2021: Lined Eyes As Quick Everyday Makeup
Mascara and done - the same every day, but you just don't have time for more in the morning? Then you will love the Lined Eyes! The make-up trend makes our eyes look bigger, is super easy, and can be made up in next to no time.
The Lined Eyes make our eyes look bigger and can be easily and quickly made up!
The make-up trend can be done classically in black eyeliner or colorful and with eye shadow.
Lined Eyes: Fast eyeliner that enlarges our eyes
With extravagant make-up tricks and a portion of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and the like, our eyes can be opened, enlarged, and appear awake. But who has time for that in everyday life? In the morning you can hardly think of an elaborate make-up - a little mascara should be enough. Fortunately, there is now a new beauty trend that will help out of this mess: Lined Eyes do just that without wasting a lot of time. The make-up trick is easy, quick, and boosts our charisma in no time!
Lined eyes: What's behind the beauty trend?
Lined eyes literally stand for framed eyes - and that's exactly what we're doing with this make-up trend. An eyeliner is our main tool here. The line is applied in such a way that it optically gets the most out of our eyes. In addition to the classic eyeliner directly above the upper lash line, we now also emphasize the crease under the eyebrows, where the movable eyelid ends. That opens our eyes optically.
An eyeliner in your own hair color looks restrained and opens the eyes optically.
The dark eyeliner sits in the crease of the eyelid and above the lash line, the movable eyelid can also be filled with eyeshadow if desired.
How to apply make-up to lined eyes
The beauty trend can be varied in many different ways. Depending on your taste, you can keep it restrained and delicate or make it eye-catching and colorful.
- First choose the color of the eyeliner: classic black, a bright color, or, for example, a restrained brown.
- Now draw the well-known eyeliner from the corner of the eye outwards directly above the upper lash line.
- Now open your eyes and check your crease: Where does your movable lid end? Just above that, you draw the second line. Start at the level of the eyebrow and continue the line outwards. If you want, you can merge both eyelid lines in the outer corner of the eye. Alternatively, you can also let both lines run parallel.
- Depending on your taste, you can let the eyelid lines run narrow and inconspicuous or, if necessary, apply thicker.
- If you have a little more time on the weekend, you can now fill the movable eyelid between the two eyelines with matching eyeshadow.