Quick And Easy Hairstyle: Our Ideas For Busy Mornings
Do you only have a few minutes to do your hair in the morning? Do not panic, it is quite possible to achieve a barrel styling in a short time. Discover our hairstyle ideas easy and quick to achieve, to style your hair quickly and well in the morning.
Our quick and easy hairstyle ideas for busy mornings
Tired of making yourself a simple ponytail in a hurry when you don't have time to take care of your hair in the morning? Rest assured, this is far from the only quick hairstyle to finish off your look when you only have a few minutes in front of you to style your hair. We reveal a selection of beautiful hairstyles, simple and quick to do, with a bonus for each idea, a tutorial to learn how to achieve it step by step.
A twisted braid
Everyone knows that braiding your hair can take a long time. And this is, even more, the case when you fall for a trendy and complicated braid like a herringbone braid or African braid. Never mind, no need to give up your braid desires, the twist braid is ideal for express styling. Formed with two twists of hair (a bit like twists or vanilla on frizzy and afro hair), it is indeed much easier to do than it seems at first glance, and it even stands out as one of the fastest braids to achieve.
- Start by choosing the look you want your braid to look like - will it be tall? low? or on the side? Depending on the situation, take a rubber band and tie your hair in a high, low, or side-facing ponytail. It's up to you, as long as you discipline your locks in the front of the hairstyle.
- Then separate the lengths of the tail made in two equal parts.
- Then twist each part on itself to create two small twists of hair.
- Then, cross the two twists obtained in the opposite direction to the ends to create your twisted braid.
- Tie with an elastic and voila!
A hair bun
Can display an ultra-chic allure as a more casual style, the bun is a high bun perched on the head that is ideal for clearing the neck when the weather is hot. Less classic than the ballerina bun, it is also less strict and can be worn easily with all types of hair, including curls. Another asset if you have bangs or strands, with this hairstyle it is possible to leave it loose to give an even more unique style to your bun.
- Gather your hair in a tail on the top of your head, and leaving, if desired, the hair of your bangs or the strand that sweeps over your forehead, free. You can do this by flattening your hair or leaving it a little looser, depending on your preference.
- Tie with a rubber band.
- Then twist your lengths on themselves before wrapping them around the base of the tail to form your bun. Again, it's up to you to decide if you want a tight bun or a more relaxed one.
- Secure your high perched bun with a rubber band.
- All you have to do is accessorize your bun with a headband (placed behind your bangs or your lock if you have one), hair jewelry, or flowers to clip into your locks to give it a romantic and summery look...
A subtle wavy effect with a styling product
Who said that drawing pretty wavy waves in your hair takes time? Let's put an end to this misconception: you don't always have to resort to a heating device and use it for an hour to sport a beach return effect in your hair. Certain styling products, such as saltwater sprays or styling creams, can be extremely effective in imparting movement to lengths very quickly and creating a messy, wavy look. While your "waves" will be less pronounced and even than with a curling iron, the result will be just as charming. I promise, with this kind of styling product, it's easy to get a wavy effect!
The ideal product? Bumble and Bumble Surf Styling Leave-In styling cream that easily creates wavy waves, while nourishing the hair fiber and protecting it from the drying effects of the sun.
- Wash your hair as usual with one to two shampoo (s) followed by a mask.
- Wring out your hair.
- Once your hair is still damp but well towel-dried after shampooing, apply your wavy-effect styling cream, making sure to distribute the treatment evenly over your lengths.
- Let air dry!
A bubble braid
Inspired by an ancestral hairstyle worn in Congo and Nigeria which preserves the hydration of frizzy hair and softens it because it is subject to shrinkage, maki maki, which are now called bubble braid or bubble braid, consist in creating kinds of small “bubbles” of hair along their entire length. Originally, this hairstyle was made with wire wrapped around the strands, but it has become popular on all hair types thanks to accessories that are super easy to put on: elastics! Very trendy for several months now, this tie halfway between ponytail and braid is everywhere on Pinterest and Instagram: why not on your head? It also only takes a few minutes to achieve despite its very fashionable style.
- Bring your hair back making sure it is flat against your head and then tie it in a classic ponytail. You can place the base of the tether anywhere you want, whether it's perched high on the head, mid-height, or even at the back of the neck.
- Make way for the famous “bubbles” of so trendy hair: to do this, wrap an elastic around your lengths every ten centimeters approximately, all the way down the length of your tail. Do this well at regular intervals to get bubbles that are about all the same size.
- All that remains is to finalize the bubbles by gently pulling with your fingertips on the birth of each bubble, for each section of hair delimited by an elastic, in order to give more volume to the bubbles and that they have a very round shape.
A knot cord bun
A pretty romantic bun, the knot cord tie is a star hairstyle on Pinterest and Instagram. And for good reason, she is lovely in addition to being super easy to achieve when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. But since it looks very worked, it is also the queen of quick hairstyles to achieve for a wedding or a baptism. Moreover, on the occasion of a wedding or a large event, it can easily be combined with a flower crown type accessory to be even more festive and romantic.
- Mark two framing locks on either side of your face. This step is even more important if you have a layered cut as it will allow you to easily tie your hair up.
- Bring the rest of your hair back, and pull it into a low ponytail at the back of your neck without tying it up.
- Take a thin scrunchie and start shaping your low tail as usual, except when doing the second round with the scrunchie, don't run all the lengths so you get a wide curl of hair. Here you are with the base of your knotted bun.
- Perfect the volume of your hairstyle by gently pulling a few strands from the front to restore volume at the roots.
- All that remains is to take the tips of the hair that have remained free and wrap them around the clip to camouflage it and finalize the bun.
- Secure everything with a flat pin that you slip between your wicks so that it is invisible when in place.
Half a tie with a crab claw
This is one of the quickest hairstyles to achieve in the morning, regardless of the type of hair you have (frizzy, straight, natural hair slightly wavy ...). With it, the loose hair gains in allure and is easier to live with during the day because it clears the eyes. Showcasing a well-known bathroom accessory that has recently come back to the fore - we named the crab claw - this type of half tie manages to discipline lengths with style in less time than 'it does not take to say it. This express hairstyle also has the advantage of giving pride of place to natural hair, particularly emphasizing its texture, whether it is ultra-straight, curly, or even frizzy since it combines attachment and lengths left loose. Another advantage: it is also perfect for bob-cut hair.
- Start by outlining two small sections of hair in the front of your hairstyle.
- Join them at the back of your head to secure them together, using the attachment.
- Position the crab clamp by pressing on it to grab the strands, then secure the styling in a clip by releasing the pressure exerted on the clamp.
- Here you are with a charming half-tie that can be done in the blink of an eye!
How to make a hairstyle simple and fast? Our tips
- Bet on hair accessories to attach or decorate your hairstyles! They can transform a classic hairstyle into a trendy and hot hairstyle or simply make your attachment more original in just a few seconds. A simple elastic decorated with rhinestones in the style of jewelry can transform your clip with its trendy look. A headband placed as a final touch on a hairstyle that is super easy to make as well, and an elegant floral fabric headband as well, when it does not surround the skull like a crown to revisit many ties (braid, bun ...). In short, there are plenty of options to make a simple hair accessory the secret to the most successful express hairstyle.
- Don't necessarily try to counteract the natural texture of your lengths, instead play with it to personalize your hairstyle and honor your curls, your soft lengths, or your straight hair. This will save you the considerable time that you usually spend transforming your hair in preparation. By leaving your hair natural, whether it's straight or curly, afro and frizzy, you will spend much less time styling your hair every day.
We fall for all these ideas, to personalize as you wish with accessories or hair jewelry. And you, which of these quick and easy hairstyles do you fall for?