Pimples On The Neck: Causes, Tips And How To Prevent Them
Pimples often appear in the most impossible places. And they don't even stop at the neck. But what actually causes pimples on the neck, what is the best way to treat them and how do you prevent them? We know the solution!
Pimples on the neck can be quite painful.
But what actually causes them and how can pimples on the neck be avoided? We have the best tips!
Do only teenagers get pimples? Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that! Age does not matter. Because even adults have to struggle with the unsightly bumps on the skin. They occur when the body produces excessive sebum and it cannot flow out properly. The result: the sebum blocks the sebum glands and causes inflammation. The pimple. The skin is then usually reddened and painful. Whether on the buttocks, on the face, on the legs, on the back, or even on the neck. To successfully treat pimples, one must first understand their cause. And they are really diverse.
Pimples on the neck: these are the most common causes
Pimples on the neck can have many causes. If the hormonal balance is disturbed, this can lead to pimples on the neck. Periods can also promote blemished skin. Because even during this time, the hormone balance is subject to fluctuations. Hormonal acne, including menstrual acne, usually occurs 7-10 days before and during your period. And of course, diet and lifestyle also play a decisive role. Anyone who eats a lot of fast food drinks alcohol, and possibly also takes up a cigarette shouldn't be surprised by blemished skin. Hereditary factors, climatic conditions, drugs such as psychotropic drugs, or stress can also have a negative effect on the skin's appearance.
Pimples on the neck: How to get the blemishes under control!?
Pimples are not only a major source of suffering in teenagers, the inflammation is also a major burden for adults. Countless cosmetic products such as serums, creams, masks, lotions, and tinctures promise quick relief. But very few help. Because in most products there are aggressive and harmful ingredients that are more likely to damage the skin and slow down healing. Fortunately, there are other ways to get rid of pimples on the neck quickly and effectively. With these tricks, you can soon be happy about clean skin!
- Healing clay: The natural cosmetic product is wonderfully helpful for pimples, as it simply soaks up excess sebum. In addition, healing clay inhibits inflammation, cleanses the skin down to the pores, and promotes blood circulation. The latter mainly supports the healing process of the skin. The product is best applied selectively or as a mask.
- Apple cider vinegar: Although it smells a bit getting used to, it works wonders for pimples on the neck! Because the fruit acid contained in apple cider vinegar has an astringent effect, which contracts the pores. The sebum glands calm down, while overproduction of sebum is actively counteracted. To do this, simply dilute a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 200 milliliters of water and apply the mixture to the pimples on the neck.
- Tea tree oil: Of course, tea tree oil should not be missing in the fight against pimples on the neck. The essential oil has anti-inflammatory, fungicidal, and drying effects. Pimple? Guaranteed to have no more chance.
Pimples on the neck: how to prevent them!
In order to avoid pimples on the neck, there are a few things to consider. Because even the most effective remedies are of little use if you don't pay attention to these points. This is how you can effectively prevent pimples on the neck!
- Non-comedogenic oils: Body oils are a real treat, especially in autumn and winter. But not all oils are suitable for creaming. Make sure to use non-comedogenic oils such as argan oil, hemp oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, prickly pear seed oil, or cacay oil. These do not clog the pores. It is better to avoid coconut oil, palm oil, linseed oil, and wheat germ oil to keep the risk of pimples on the neck as low as possible.
- Cleansing: Not only your face deserves a thorough cleansing at the end of the day, but you also shouldn't forget your neck either! Because here too, dirt, sweat, and dust particles are deposited. The perfect breeding ground for pimples on the neck.
- Cleansing products: Aggressive shower gels and hair shampoos can also have a negative effect on the skin on the neck and promote pimples. Instead, choose products with mild or organic ingredients.
- Diet and lifestyle: You are also doing something good for your skin through a balanced diet, little alcohol, and not using cigarettes. Not only will you notice the difference, but you will also see it too.