Jennifer Lopez Wears "Blunt Curtain Bangs" - And Proves That The Hairstyle Trend Is Suitable For All Ages
There's a new version of the popular "Curtain Bangs" created by none other than Jennifer Lopez and her stylist Chris Appleton.
Jennifer Lopez wears a new hairstyle that really will suit every woman. It is a modified version of the “curtain bangs” that have proven to be a big hairstyle trend over the past year. The popular bangs are defined by their informality and the effortlessly cool French-girl appeal, whereby - unlike the conventional, straight bangs - long strands skillfully frame the face.
The new "Blunt Curtain Bangs" by Jennifer Lopez are characterized above all by a particularly straight cut and are worn without waves, which can also be styled with the original "Curtain Bangs". This is possibly the most straightforward pony hairstyle ever.
Jennifer Lopez's new hairstyle: The "Blunt Curtain Bangs" look so good on her
5 reasons that speak for the new "Blunt Curtain Bangs"
- Since the "Blunt Curtain Bangs" naturally transform themselves when the entire hair is waxed and do not have to be constantly trimmed, they are particularly effortless when it comes to letting the bangs grow out completely as soon as a new hairstyle is to be created.
- The "Blunt Curtain Bangs" is cut particularly precisely and open in the middle, which is why they represent the ideal pony hairstyle to make tired eyes appear more alert. Straight bangs can accentuate dark circles under the eyes, but this soft version has exactly the opposite effect.
- The "Blunt Curtain Bangs" really go with every haircut: whether with Jennifer Lopez's long mane or medium to short hair.
- This version of the long pony flatters all face shapes and can make the wearer appear more alert and even younger.
- Jennifer Lopez's new hairstyle is very versatile and allows her to effortlessly bring the hairstyle into different styles: whether a ponytail, a bun, or other classic hairstyles, all of them are completely redefined in combination with this pony.