Hairstyle Tutorial: How To Copy The Bohemian Tie Of Model Noel Capri Berry At The Cannes Film Festival?
How to make an elegant bohemian tie for long hair? Discover the step-by-step of Capri Berry's hairstyle at the Cannes Film Festival by Dessange.
Reproducing the hairstyles of the stars at home is not always easy. If we love to admire their looks on the red carpet at major events such as the Cannes Film Festival, the 74th edition of which takes place until July 17 (discover the sumptuous princess dresses of the season and the most beautiful sequined outfits of the season here. Croisette...), guessing how their connections were made is more nebulous. Good news, hairdressers sometimes reveal their little secrets! Sonia Duchaussoy, who styled Noel Capri Berry for DESSANGE, gives us the different steps to follow in order to copy the bohemian attachment of the American model to 512,000 subscribers on Instagram.
The bohemian tie for long hair: The hairdressing step-by-step
- Spray the Root Volume Booster Spray on towel-dried hair, to take off the roots before brushing.
- Create wide, ear-to-ear curls all over the top of your head. Let the curls rest and cool on tongs.
- Remove the clips to release the curls then backcomb the hair on the top of the head to provide maximum volume.
- Gather the hair above the ears behind the skull, and secure it with pins. Make sure to leave some free hair at the temples.
- On the remaining loose hair, select one strand on the left and one strand on the right and tie it as a real knot at the back of the head. Pin this first knot.
- Repeat this gesture along the length of the hair to the nape of the neck.
- Once all the knots have been made, loosen them a little to accentuate the volume effect even more.
- Apply a little Texturizing Powder to the remaining lengths before tying them into a ponytail.
- Use a "waver" iron (3-pronged iron) on this part to obtain beautiful wavy waves.
- Secure the entire hairstyle with Natural Fixation Lacquer.