Choppy Bob, Brings More Zest To The Bob Hairstyle In Spring!
The "Choppy Bob" has a very special quality: the hairstyle not only gives the wearer a beautiful haircut, no. The bob conjures up the volume in the hair!
Model Kaia Gerber wears the "Choppy Bob" very elegantly. The bob hairstyle flatters her face shape and the light waves make her hair look extra voluminous!
Alexa Chung wears the "Choppy Bob" and can clearly benefit from the haircut. Alexa Chung actually has thin hair, but the bob hairstyle gives her a lot more volume - we love it!
Bob hairstyles are beautiful!
And give every wearer that certain something. Depending on how the bob haircut turns out, the hairstyle can be flattering and emphasize facial features to your advantage. There is a suitable bob for every woman. Our favorites definitely include:
- Baby bob
- Paper Cut Bob
- Tob Bob
- Swoosh bob
But what makes the "choppy bob" so special and why do women have to try it? We'll tell you!
"Choppy Bob": This is what makes the bob hairstyle so special
The “choppy bob” is a bob that only makes the hairstyle special with the layered cut.
- The hair is cut in stages, strand by strand. The top hair in particular is kept layered and cut to different lengths. This means that depending on how layered you want your bob hairstyle to be, it can either be extremely layered or only slightly layered. Of course, this varies from the wearer to wearer. The hair structure plays an important role here.
- If you have thick hair with a lot of volumes, your bob can be easily layered. The finer your hair, the more layers can help add body and volume to your hair. So the choppy bob is ideal for women who have thin hair!
Who does the "Choppy Bob" suit?
The "choppy bob" suits almost every woman. The hair length can vary in this bob hairstyle. Here is a small overview:
- Women with thick hair can add shape to their hairstyle with the choppy bob
- Women with thin hair can cheat their hair volume optically larger with the choppy bob.
- The choppy bob adapts to every face shape. Here only the length of the bob hairstyle needs to be adjusted.
How do I style the Choppy Bob?
You can style the "Choppy Bob" the way you like it best. With the layered cut, you can use hair mousse and hairspray to strengthen your hairstyle. You can straighten your hair with straightening iron, but the choppy bob looks nicer if you conjure up light beach waves in your hair. There are no limits when it comes to styling and that's the beauty of the bob hairstyle! Have fun trying.