Make Your Own Face Mask: Diy Recipes For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Have you always wanted to create your own face mask? We reveal 7 simple recipes with the refreshing ingredient cucumber...
Make a face mask yourself? It's that easy!
Summer is perfect for a face mask with cucumber. The vegetables, whose Ayurvedic name is "Susheetala", which translates as "naturally fresh", revitalizes and refresh immediately, especially when combined with a little lime or mint.
But that's not all: If you use other ingredients in addition to the cucumber, such as tomato, aloe vera, or avocado, the DIY face mask has many other positive effects on the skin. We'll be happy to tell you what these are.
Make a face mask yourself: 7 DIY recipes
- Face mask with cucumber and aloe vera: grate half a cucumber, mix with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera and then apply to the skin for about 15 minutes. That makes for a nice glow.
- Face mask with cucumber and tomato: Grate a quarter of a cucumber and half a tomato and mix together. Massage into the skin with circular movements. Leave on for about 15 minutes for a detox effect.
- Face mask with cucumber and watermelon: Mix a piece of watermelon (approx. 2 x 2 centimeters) with half a grated cucumber. Leave on for about 15 minutes for a refreshing and hydrating effect.
- Face mask with cucumber and honey: Mix half a tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon of oatmeal and a tablespoon of grated cucumber and apply to the skin. Leave on for about 15 minutes - perfect for dry skin.
- Face mask with cucumber and avocado: Chop half an avocado and a quarter of a cucumber and mix together. Leave on for approx. 20 minutes - ideal for relieving impurities and irritations.
- Face mask with cucumber and salt: Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 2 tablespoons of grated cucumber. For an ideal anti-pimple effect, act for about 10 minutes.
- Face mask with cucumber and papaya: Chop a quarter cucumber and quarter papaya and mix together. Apply to the face for about 15 minutes and experience a firming effect.