Spiky Bun Is Currently All The Rage - We Love Bun Hairstyles!
Can you still remember the trending hairstyles that the Spice Girls, Gwen Stefani and Hilary Duff wore in the 90s? One of them was a bun that was looped in such a way that several strands protruded from the bun and pointed in all directions.
Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and the ongoing comeback of the 90s and 00s are bringing this look back - under the name “Spiky Bun.” Spiky, because the strands protrude from the hairstyle like spikes.
Will this trend hairstyle become the new top bun in 2022?
Back then, the Spice Girls liked to wear the Spiky Bun in the double version:
This is how Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner make the Spiky Bun today's hairstyle trend:
Spiky Bun: We'll show you how to get the trend hairstyle
- Comb your hair strictly backward and tie it in a ponytail at the back or top of the head, as desired.
- Now you twist your hair into a bun. Instead of hiding the tips, you deliberately let them protrude before you secure the bun with a hair tie.
- Then you can pluck the tips so that they stick out in all directions.
- Finally, like to emphasize the sleek look of the top hair with a little gel.
- If you want, you can remove two strands from the pony section - for the ultimate 90s look.