Natural Anti-Hair Loss Treatment: Homemade Recipe With Essential Oils
In autumn, hair loss can wreak havoc, in women as in men. Are you afraid of chemical treatments? Discover how to curb the phenomenon thanks to the natural recipe of Dr. Aude Maillard, author of the very documented "Essential woman - The guide to essential oils for women - Beauty, health, spirituality" (ed. Tana).
This synergy slows down hair loss due to age, stimulates hair growth, beautifies the hair fiber, and tones the scalp. It should be used preferably in the inter-seasons (spring and autumn) and at each period when the effluvium is greater than normal.
Anti-hair loss oil
- 2 ml essential oil of rosemary verbenone (Rosmarinus officinalis CT verbenone)
- 1 ml of Himalayan spikenard essential oil (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- 1 ml of Atlas cedar essential oil (Cedrus atlantica)
- 1 ml of St Thomas bay essential oil (Pimenta racemosa)
- 10 ml of castor oil
- 20 ml of mustard vegetable oil
- qsp 50 ml of coconut vegetable oil
- In an empty 50 ml tinted glass bottle fitted with a dropper, place the essential oils in the amounts indicated (take the equivalent of 30 drops per 1 ml).
- Add the castor and mustard vegetable oils, and fill to the top of the bottle with the warm coconut oil (to be liquefied).
- Close, shake once and for all, and label.
How to use it?
- Apply this oil section by section and smooth the entire hair.
- Massage the scalp for a few minutes to activate the microcirculation, trying to detach it from the skull.
- Wrap your head as quickly as possible in a warm towel.
- Leave on overnight and wash with a washing powder (shikakai, rhassoul, or sidr) the next morning.
- Do this twice a week, in spring and fall, for as long as needed.
Properties of essential oils
- Rosemary verbenone: rebalancing of the sebaceous glands, toning of the scalp, anti-hair loss.
- Himalayan spikenard: hair loss and fortifying hair, brings shine and volume.
- Atlas cedar: stimulating microcirculation, cleansing the scalp, anti-dandruff.
- Bay de St Thomas: microcirculatory stimulant.
Properties of vegetable oils
- Castor oil: remineralizing and restructuring the scalp, antioxidant, stimulates hair growth, sheathing, and volumizing agent.
- Mustard: strengthening and shaping, stimulates hair growth, anti-dandruff.
- Coconut: brings shine and tone to the hair, smooths and nourishes the hair fiber, protects against friction, cleanses the scalp.
Precautions for use
Be careful if you are allergic to any of the essential oils.
Not recommended for subjects with epilepsy and in the event of a history of hormone-dependent pathology (and even if this context excludes it, for pregnant or breastfeeding women).