Hairstyle Trend: Crepe Look Is Back - This Is How It'S Styled Now
The crepe look is now hip again - this is how you style it...
Would you have thought you'd take the crepe out again? We neither! But "crimps" (translated as "ripples") are now extremely popular again! We explain how to wear the hairstyle trend without looking like a 90ies holdover.
Cindy Bruna leaves the beginning of the creped hairstyle trend-free and only creeps from temple level.
Hairstyle trend: this is how you now wear creped hair
The look of the hairstyle trend:
Compared to before, creped hair is no longer tied into a high ponytail with a large scrunchie, but worn coolly in the middle parting. If you want to make the hairstyle trend look more glamorous, you can combine it with pretty glitter clips.
Leonie Hanne makes the hairstyle trend look glamorous with a glitter clip.
This is how you succeed in the hairstyle trend:
- Dry your hair as usual.
- Spray on good heat protection in the lengths.
- Now you divide strand by strand and start roughly between the temple and ear level.
- Place the hair between the crimper, press the crimping iron briefly and loosen it again.
- Work your way down section by section all the way down to the tips.
Cool! A street style looks from Paris with the new hairstyle trend of creped hair.
- Tip: With thick hair, it is often enough to crepe the strands of the top hair.
- Nice to go with it: sparkling clips that you can use to pinch your hair to one side.