Curtain Bangs: How To Conjure Up The Trendy Hairstyle 2022 Without A Hairdresser?
Would you like bangs but you don't dare to cut them? No problem! We'll tell you how you can achieve stylish curtain bangs without a hairdresser.
You can easily conjure up chic curtain bangs with this hair trick.
Chic curtain bangs are already among the absolute trend hairstyles of 2022. No wonder, after all, the bangs cut not only lends sophistication but also frames the face flatteringly, falling from the middle to the sides. And best of all: almost every woman can wear it, without a hairdresser!
We discovered a video on Instagram that shows an ingenious hair trick on how you can conjure up curtain bangs as "fake bangs" in just a few simple steps. All you need are two hair ties, several hair clips, and hairspray to fix it.
This is how the curtain bangs succeed step by step
- Section off the front section of hair and tie the remaining hair back with a hair tie.
- Pick up the front strands of hair and scrunch them at the top so the tips cover your forehead like a pony. Secure the kinked section of hair with bobby pins.
- Now open the remaining hair and gather it with your hands from bottom to top.
- Style the hair in a bun with a hair tie and then pull the bun forward to cover the bobby pins of the fake bangs.
- Secure the bun with more clips and finally use some hairspray to fix it.