Hair: How Easy It Is To Make Beach Waves Like Gwyneth Paltrow?
When the temperatures climb high and you can already see yourself basking in the sun by the sea, a very specific hairstyle moves up the trend barometer, which conveys exactly that summer feeling, every year anew: Beach Waves! Those are the waves in your hair that make you look like you've come straight from the beach.
Hair like on vacation! Beach waves like Gwyneth Paltrow are so easy
Gwyneth Paltrow loves Beach Waves! Even though she has naturally smooth, fine hair. We show how the style works anyway...
Whoever wears perfect execution season after season is none other than Gwyneth Paltrow. And that although the 48-year-old actress and entrepreneur naturally have super smooth and fine hair. Sure, the Hollywood beauty often uses the help of her personal hairstylists, who conjure up her look in no time at all. But you can get Beach Waves great even without experts. We'll show you how.
Step-by-step guide: It's that easy to conjure up beach waves
Because styling Beach Waves depends a little on whether you have naturally straight hair like Gwyneth Paltrow or whether you already have waves, we have created two step-by-step instructions: one for straight hair, one for waves.
1. This is how styling works for naturally straight hair (like Gwyneth Paltrow)
- Your hair should be at least towel dry or dry.
- Wet your hair with salt water or texturizing spray, in the best case, heat protection is already integrated. Then blow dry them if they're still damp.
- Now you separate your hair into four parts (top of the head, the two sides, and the back of the head).
- Then the curling iron is used. Start with one batch: wrap an approx. 5 cm wide strand around the curling iron. Important: Do not apply the heat tool directly to the roots, but leave a few centimeters of air (about 7 cm). That makes them look more casual in the end.
- If the curls are still too accurate for you, you can loosen them a little with your fingers.
- Once you've worked on all of your hair, fix the waves with hairspray. The perfect beach look à la Gwyneth Paltrow is ready.
Despite straight hair: Gwyneth Paltrow's Beach Waves look so natural thanks to the right hand movements
2. This is how styling works for naturally wavy hair
In this case, the beach waves styling is easier, as the curl part is no longer necessary for you.
- Your hair should be towel dry or at least slightly damp.
- Now you distribute Seasalt or Texturizing Spray in your hair and knead it lightly.
- Let your hair air dry or blow dry it upside down.
- Make sure not to brush your hair through, instead knead it, or maximally untangle it with a wide-toothed comb. And already you look like you've spent a day at the sea.
- If your tips are too roughened, you can counteract this with a few drops of oil.